VTS Lessons ProgramVashon Tech Support has developed a comprehensive lesson program designed to help anyone. From individuals who need a basic understanding of computers to those who want to develop a more complex skill set for today's technology, we have something for everyone. So what makes us different?
- Before we start you'll complete an evaluation so we know where you're at, what you want to learn, and what you don't want to learn.
- Broad range of topics. We cover topics ranging from basic computer use to Power User techniques, and everything in between. Check out a more complete list below.
- Seasoned instructors. We've taught many individual lessons to users of every experience level, so we know how to clearly communicate what you want to learn without flooding you with incomprehensible tech lingo.
- We move at your pace. We will never leave you behind, and we always make sure you are feeling confident about everything we have covered before we move on.
- The lessons are all about you. We never touch the mouse.
- Curiosity and exploration are encouraged. All questions you have will be answered and explained thoroughly, and there is no such thing as off-topic. You can pursue anything that piques your interest, and you will never hear "Sorry, that's not in the lesson plan."
- Want to take lessons as a couple? No problem. Same rate, just one more chair.
Have the Windows blues? Our lessons for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 will give you the step up you need to change frustration into productivity. A few subjects that you may want to cover include:
Our Mac lessons are designed to accommodate people of any skill and experience level, and are individually tailored to your needs. Whether you have never used a Mac before and want to learn, or have used them for many years and want to get even more out of your computer, we have something for you. These sessions are crafted just for you; no rigid, one-size-fits-all lesson plans. A few subjects that you may want to cover include:
|© Vashon Tech Support 2011|